It looks like you are looking for a way to install the GBWhatsApp on your iPhone or iOS device and that’s why you landed up on this page. Don’t worry, we won’t disappoint you. Today, in this post, we would be going to cover GBWhatsApp for iOS: How to install GBWhatsApp for iPhone and other iOS devices.
But before we do, let us first take a look at What is GBWhatsApp and why you should be using it over the official version of the WhatsApp, Should we?
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is the modded version of the official WhatsApp. It is released by the developer Atnfas Hoak under the name of GB Mods. The GBWhatsApp provides all the basic functions that the users get with the official WhatsApp. But in addition to these, the users also get some additional features which make GBWhatsApp a good choice over the official WhatsApp Messenger.
These features include:
- Users can hide their Blue Ticks, double Ticks and status view with the latest version of GBWhatsApp.
- The users can also enable anti-revoke which means that the user would be able to take a look at the recalled/ revoked messages.
- Users can customize their GBWhatsApp according to their likings. There are a lot of themes available to choose from.
- With GBWhatsApp, users can send more than 90 images at once which you cannot do when you use official WhatsApp.
- And many more.
Well, those were some of the reasons why you should be getting the GBWhatsApp over the Official WhatsApp.
Wanna know how to download GBWhatsApp for iPhone?
GBWhatsApp download for iPhone
You can download the latest version of GBWhatsApp for iOS, iPhone by opening this link: https://ipa.othman.cc/ipa/whats2.php on your iPhone’s browser.
GBWhatsApp download for iPhone
If you downloaded it on your PC, you need to transfer it to your iOS device. The users can do it easily by connecting their iOS Device to your PC via a Thunderbolt cable. Users can ignore this if they have downloaded the above file straight to their iOS Device.
Now, it’s time to install the GBWhatsApp on your iOS Device.
Install GBWhatsApp for iOS
Let us take a look at some of the prerequisites that you need in order to Install GBWhatsApp for iOS.
- You need an iOS device such as iPhone or iPad.
- An active internet connection.
- Some patience.
- Your device must be charged over 60%.
Now, when you have the above requirements, let us take a look at How to Install GBWhatsApp on iOS or iPhone.
How to Install GBWhatsAPP on iOS
In order to install the latest version of the GBWhatsApp on your iOS device, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, download the latest version of the GBWhatsApp for iOS from above and transfer it to your iPhone via thunderbolt cable.
- Now, go to the File Manager on your iPhone or iOS device and navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the GBWhatsApp for iOS, iPhone that you just downloaded. (most probably it would be in the Downloads folder)
- Tap on the downloaded GBWhatsApp for iOS
- Tap on Install and wait for the installation to get completed.
- Once the installation is completed, you need to restart your iOS Device/ iPhone.
- Once the device restarts, just go to the Apps and tap on GBWhatsApp.
- Enter your WhatsApp Phone number.
- Verify the number via OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter your Name and tap on Next.
- That’s it, now you have successfully installed the GBWhatsApp on your iOS device/ iPhone.
Enjoy the GBWhatsApp features which are not present with the official version of the WhatsApp. This was a pretty easy guide, No? Do you still have some questions? Well, let us cover some questions in our FAQ about the How to install GBWhatsApp for iPhone and other iOS devices.
Also Check: GBWhatsApp for Android
GBWhatsApp is a great mod of the official WhatsApp which offers a lot of extra features on top of basic WhatsApp features. These features include the ability to hide ticks, hide view status, anti-revoke, sharing more media files at once and much more.
That’s it guys; this was our take on GBWhatsApp for iOS: How to install GBWhatsApp for iPhone and other iOS devices. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what do you think about this in the comments section down below. Don’t forget to bookmark this page for frequent updates.